The Age of Psiber Knights is a mix of science-fiction, adventure, and historical romance. In this alternate future the English defeated the American colonist uprising in 1776. By the year 2276 the British Empire spans over half the planet. Their only opposition is the Chinese Communist Collective but for now there is a tentative peace. Sir Arthur Riddle, a distant relative to the queen, struggles against forces trying to bring his life, loved ones, and country to ruin.
Book
Paperback
Kindle
Nook
iBooks
Other
Volume One
Volume Two
One & Two
Volume Three
SOON
SOON
SOON
SOON
SOON
Tail of the Lion
SOON
SOON
SOON
SOON

Become a fan on Facebook!

Subscribe to The Age of Psiber Knights Official Podcast

Here are some friend and family reviews from the Age of Psiber Knights Volume One:

"I liked the book very much. I'm not a huge fan of fantasy/science fiction, but the fact that the book was related to the Arthurian legends really helped. It was a pleasant surprise to enjoy it so much. The story did evoke a wide range of emotions at different points. At some points I wanted to laugh. Other points, I wanted to cry." - KG

"It was great. Although I normally would not want to read a story like this, you made it appeal to me by using all different story types. The dialogue scenes were my favorite part of the story. You also used great detailing throughout the entire story, including the fight scenes, which will highly impress action lovers." - TW

"It was phenomenal. I had the picture in my head the entire time." - DL

And a quick word about Psiber Knights Volume Two:

"A better universe than a lot of trilogies on bookshelves." - FC.

"The Age of Psiber Knights Volume Three: The Will of the People" is coming soon!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It is my pleasure to finally reveal the cover for the Age of Psiber Knights Volume Three: The Will of the People by Genzoman. I will talk more about the unveiling later when I post about the book release party.

The book will be released in early 2011, probably around January. I will zero in on a better date as it draws near.

I decided to wait until the book release party to show anyone because I wanted to do something special, but it was very difficult.

First, here is the sketch that Genzo sent me based on my description:


Next he showed me the work in progress:


And last, I got the final image. I wanted Gawain's hair to be darker gray and Bobbi's skin to be a darker red:

Genzo is a consummate professional. I am very happy with his output.

The Age of Psiber Knights: A Place to Rule Special Edition
Paperback $9.99 :::: Kindle 99 cents

The Age of Psiber Knights Volume Two: Silence Through the Thunder
Paperback $11.99 :::: Kindle $2.99

Volumes One and Two Combined
Combined paperback $16.40

Volume IV page count: 20

You can pick up my first and second book in The Age of Psiber Knights series, in paperback or Kindle at www.theageofknights.com or you can click on the button.

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Kindle listings for Thomas John Moscato.

No comments:

Post a Comment